- Fixed a crash when calling CloseHTTPConnection or DeleteHTTPConnection on iOS or Mac whilst the connection is still downloading data, it will now cancel the download
- Added CancelZipExtract command to stop asynchronous zip extraction before it is finished
- Fixed GameCenter commands for Android changes to Google Plus
- Added GameCenterLogout command for Android
- Fixed SetSpriteFlip incorrectly adjusting the center of circle physics shapes
- Added more info to compiler errors when items are declared more than once
- Fixed a crash when debugging if stepping into a function with a type or array parameter which is being watched
As usual, Steam owners of AppGameKit will have the update ready for them. TheGameCreators customers can download the new version direct from our servers from their order history area of the TheGameCreators website.
AppGameKit Studio - Sneak Peek Video released!
Last week we released the first Sneak Peek video of AppGameKit Studio. If you missed it first time then you can check it out below. Be sure to subscribe to the AppGameKit YouTube channel to keep up to date with new sneak peek videos coming out over the coming weeks.