Here's a new hotfix build that includes all these improvements and fixes for AppGameKit! We've even found time to add some cool video recording commands to the iOS and Android platform!
- Fixed MP3 files not playing on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Added StartScreenRecording, StopScreenRecording, and IsScreenRecording functions to record the screen to a file on iOS and Android
- Added screen recording example project to the video folder
- Updated HTTP commands on Android to use the latest version of cURL (7.55.1)
- Fixed internal memory leak when using HTTP commands on Android, Linux, and Raspberry Pi
- Fixed video playback on Windows having incorrect color conversion
- Delayed shadow shader generation to the point where shadows are turned on so it is not generated unless it is necessary, may be causing errors on older hardware
- Fixed LoadImageResized on non-power of two images with SetGenerateMipmaps enabled causing the image to become corrupt
- Fixed Quad objects, used for full screen shaders, not being able to draw sub images from atlas textures
- Fixed XAudio2_7.dll sometimes causing a crash when closing apps on Windows 7 and below
- Using SetEditBoxText to overwrite a long string with a short string will now reset the text position so it is all visible
- Objects with alpha masking enabled will now cast an alpha masked shadow
- Fixed non-power of two images loaded with mipmaps enabled not being applied correctly to 3D objects
- Restored .ms3d support for 3D objects
This new version is now available for direct download from TheGameCreator's servers or update on Steam!
Don't miss your chance to tell our developers what you think about AppGameKit. We're running an online survey and will pick ten users at random with each one winning $100!