Welcome to the December update for AppGameKit Classic. The main focus has been to fix the Android exporting features:
- Android App Bundles - export updated to ensure certain media is not compressed when the APK is delivered
- You can now target API level 30 for the Google Play Store
- Fixed a memory leak caused by creating dynamic and kinematic bodies.
- Removed warning messages for deprecated commands such as EnableClearDepth and EnableClearColor.
- Updated documentation for the CreateMemblock command
- IndexOf compiler error message updated
As usual, Steam owners of AppGameKit Classic will have the update ready for them. TheGameCreators customers can download the new version direct from our servers from their order history area of the TheGameCreators website