Welcome to the quarterly maintenance update for AppGameKit Classic which delivers these improvements:
- Apps will now use the full screen on Android devices that have pinhole cameras
- If keytool generation fails add a file called "keytool.txt" into the Editor/data folder and specify the full path and executable name for the keytool program
- Fixed a crash when exporting with adverts enabled on iOS
- Fixed case sensitive issues with Tier 2 projects on Linux
- New "GetErrorMode" command added
- The ShowChooseImageScreen could cause your app to lockup on iOS if you didn't press the cancel button or pick an image. This is now fixed
As usual, Steam owners of AppGameKit Classic will have the update ready for them. TheGameCreators customers can download the new version direct from our servers from their order history area of the TheGameCreators website.