The final update in 2019 for AppGameKit Classic has been released today.
Here's a list of the changes:
- Fixed CopyNetworkMessage failing to copy messages that were created locally
- Added GetRendererName to return "OpenGL" on desktop platforms and "OpenGLES" on mobile platforms
- Added GetNetworkClientIP to return the IP address of a network client
- Added GetNetworkServerIP to return the IP address of the server
- Fixed edit boxes not being selectable if FixEditBoxToScreen and SetViewOffset are used
- Reverted fix to GetSpriteHitTest and GetSpriteHit which changed previous functionality, use the ScreenToWorld commands when using SetViewOffset instead
- Added commands to get the state of the fourth and fifth mouse buttons on Windows if available
As usual, Steam owners of AppGameKit Classic will have the update ready for them. TheGameCreators customers can download the new version direct from our servers from their order history area of the TheGameCreators website
A new version of AppGameKit Studio is now being prepared and will be released Tuesday 17.