TheGameCreators have an exciting new role for a Sales Executive! Computer games AND sales in one job – what’s not to like?
We're looking for someone with the following core skills:
- Presentation and communication skills: telephone, video and F2F
- Prospecting and lead generation skills in both B2B and B2C
- Ability to develop commercial client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivation to achieve results
- Enthusiasm for the job ?
- The ability to meet mutually agreed sales goals
- Sales planning and accurate reporting
The position is home-based (the new normal) in the UK with flexible hours to suit the successful candidate. They will have a strong work ethic, be used to working as part of a small team and be versed in handling communications in a professional manner. The successful candidate will need to have an understanding of (or passion for) the game-making! We’re not asking for much are we ?
If this sounds like you then you could be the ideal candidate for our newly created role of Sales Executive, working on increasing sales of our game-creation products. The basic salary and bonus scheme will be commensurate with age and experience.
The successful candidate will work with our management team and be tasked with clear sales goals and helped and guided along the way.
Interested applicants should send their CV to Deborah Ascott-Jones, Marketing Director at TheGameCreators on firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment for this vacancy closes at 5m on Monday 28 June 2021