Today AppGameKit - GameGuru Loader advances with many new features including rag doll physics and an improved vegetation system. Here's a full run down of the latest improvements to this game focused source code for AppGameKit:
- Improved 3D physics support
- Ragdoll support, a single function that can add ragdoll physics to your characters - CreateRagdoll(objID)
- The Kinematic Bullet: interact with Ragdolls and objects by shooting a kinematic bullet
- 3D physics now set the real center of mass for all objects
- All physics objects now use convex hull shapes by default
- We've added direct support for more media including all the new PBR media
- Increased the vegetation baking. Vegetation is now way more intense and covers the terrain better
- Bug fixes, support more point lights, improved new level loading and more!
- Underwater post processing shader has been added, makes your underwater levels look great!
GameGuru Loader can now draw much more vegetation in your scene
An underwater shader effects improves the visuals when submerged
Watch a video highlighting some of the new rag doll and physics improvements:
GameGuru Loader provides a great, efficient way to convert and load GameGuru levels into AppGameKit.