Today sees a new maintenance release of AppGameKit Classic that fixes some important issues.
Here are the changes:
- Added GetImageSizeFromFile command to get the size without loading the entire image
- Resizing an app on Windows will now refresh the contents of the window whilst resizing
- Fixed horizontal resizing of a window not updating text font spacing until a vertical resize occurred
- Fixed GIF images failing to load in exported APKs
- Fixed shaders on Android losing their variable values if a shader constant was changed immediately after the app returns from the background
- Fixed TextToSpeech on iOS causing a crash if StopSpeaking was called too many times
- Hidden sprites will no longer show non-physics shapes when SetPhysicsDebugOn is used
- Fixed ShareFile on Android not sending the file contents correctly
- Fixed OGG playback sometimes causing a crash or silence when looping
As usual, Steam owners of AppGameKit will have the update ready for them. TheGameCreators customers can download the new version direct from our servers from their order history area of the TheGameCreators website.