Sets a shader constant array index by name, the constant must be marked as "uniform" in the shader source. Array indices start at 0, if the array index is out of bounds then it will be ignored and no changes will be made. This will affect all objects drawn using this shader. All shader values have 1 to 4 components, this command accepts 4 values and discards any that are not used by the named variable.
SetShaderConstantArrayByName( shaderID, szName, arrayIndex, value1, value2, value3, value4 )
- shaderID - The ID of the shader to modify.
- szName - The name of the constant to change, as defined in the shader source file.
- arrayIndex - The index of the element within the array to modify.
- value1 - The X or R component of the new value, this value will always be used.
- value2 - The Y or G component of the new value, if the constant only uses 1 component this value is discarded.
- value3 - The Z or B component of the new value, if the constant only uses 2 components this value is discarded.
- value4 - The W or A component of the new value, if the constant only uses 3 components this value is discarded.