Sets a shader constant for an object by name, the constant must be marked as "uniform" in the shader source. The object will set the specified constant to this value for any shader that it is applied to it. All shader values have 1 to 4 components, this command accepts 4 values and discards any that are not used by the named variable.
SetObjectShaderConstantByName( objID, szName, value1, value2, value3, value4 )
- objID - The ID of the object to modify.
- szName - The name of the constant to change, as defined in the shader source file.
- value1 - The X or R component of the new value, this value will always be used.
- value2 - The Y or G component of the new value, if the constant only uses 1 component this value is discarded.
- value3 - The Z or B component of the new value, if the constant only uses 2 components this value is discarded.
- value4 - The W or A component of the new value, if the constant only uses 3 components this value is discarded.